Life insurance is a contract between you and an insurance company that pays a death benefit to named beneficiaries, or the recipients of your choosing, in exchange for premium payments.
Your life insurance policy riders, or add-on benefits, may include living benefits, which may allow you to access part of your death benefits while still alive. You may access living benefits when a qualifying life event occurs, like a terminal illness or permanent disability.
When choosing life insurance with living benefits, there are many options to choose from, so it’s critical to do your homework. To make the process easier, we have compared 15 of the best life insurance with living benefits options. These are the best picks based on your family’s needs and goals.
The 6 Best Life Insurance With Living Benefits of 2021
- Best Overall: John Hancock
- Best for Term Life Insurance: AIG
- Best for Whole Life Insurance: New York Life
- Best for Convenience: Haven Life
- Best for Bundled Coverage: State Farm
- Best for Seniors: Mutual of Omaha
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING